Views
Helpful
Replies

Advanced SuperVisor capability - SuperVisor can manage all application

Maic Naatz
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCCX 12.5.1 SU1.
I'm just wondering about the gadget advanced capabilities. I activated the SuperVisor 3 tabs (queue management, application management and calendar management). With queue management I was able to use the desktop layout according to the description:

https://www.cisco.com/c/de_de/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html

limit the view of your own team. With application management and calendar management, however, I see all applications and all calendars.

How can I restrict the view of my own team in the ASC Gadget?

In the UCCX under Tools => User Management => SuperVisor Capability View, this SuperVisor has only been assigned the applications and calendars that belong to its team. He isn't an reporting user.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Network007
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same problem. UCCX version 12.5.1.11001-348 (SU1-ES03). Supervisor is assigned to manage only one of three apps, however is able to see all three and can make changes in all three. Is this a bug?

EDIT : Solved - supervisor user was also UCCX admin. When I removed admin rights, supervisor now see only app which has been allowed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Network007
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same problem. UCCX version 12.5.1.11001-348 (SU1-ES03). Supervisor is assigned to manage only one of three apps, however is able to see all three and can make changes in all three. Is this a bug?

EDIT : Solved - supervisor user was also UCCX admin. When I removed admin rights, supervisor now see only app which has been allowed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: