Views
Helpful
Replies

Advanced SuperVisor capability - SuperVisor can manage all application

Maic Naatz
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UCCX 12.5.1 SU1.
I'm just wondering about the gadget advanced capabilities. I activated the SuperVisor 3 tabs (queue management, application management and calendar management). With queue management I was able to use the desktop layout according to the description:

https://www.cisco.com/c/de_de/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/118823-technote-uccx-00.html

limit the view of your own team. With application management and calendar management, however, I see all applications and all calendars.

How can I restrict the view of my own team in the ASC Gadget?

In the UCCX under Tools => User Management => SuperVisor Capability View, this SuperVisor has only been assigned the applications and calendars that belong to its team. He isn't an reporting user.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Network007
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same problem. UCCX version 12.5.1.11001-348 (SU1-ES03). Supervisor is assigned to manage only one of three apps, however is able to see all three and can make changes in all three. Is this a bug?

EDIT : Solved - supervisor user was also UCCX admin. When I removed admin rights, supervisor now see only app which has been allowed.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Network007
Level 1
Level 1

I have exactly the same problem. UCCX version 12.5.1.11001-348 (SU1-ES03). Supervisor is assigned to manage only one of three apps, however is able to see all three and can make changes in all three. Is this a bug?

EDIT : Solved - supervisor user was also UCCX admin. When I removed admin rights, supervisor now see only app which has been allowed.