cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent and Supervisor Desktop Updates

John Huthmaker
Level 4
Level 4

With version 7.x of UCCX, if we did an update to our UCCX server, the updated agent and supervisor desktops downloaded automatically the next time a user logged on.

Last night I updated our 8.5.1 server to the latest build.  I went to run the agent and supervisor and it just gave me a message that I had to install the latest version.  It doesnt appear to auto update.  Is there a way to make that work.

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi John,

Did you run the "Cisco Unified CCX Client Configuration tool " after upgrading your UCCX system. If not please run it and relaunch the CAD or CSD, they will get automatically get upgraded.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hey There,

I definitley did run that tool.  However, my clients didnt auto update.  I had to pull back down the new packages and manually install them.

I wanted to follow up.  I opened a case with TAC.  They confirmed the isse.  The problem was that on my windows workstation, I was missing the "update.exe" file located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CAD\bin".

I copied that file to the affected worksations and voila.

Thanks for the update.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: