cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Call detail report

hemal.mehta
Level 5
Level 5

Is there a standard report to find out calls for an agent by time and details on each call.  I could write one, but just wanted to check before I put in some effort.  I am not looking for the standard half hr type report. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Such a report would need to be written against the TerminationCallDetail table.  That is something that is not recommended on a production database.  You would first want to replicate the data to a server that could support that sort of report without impacting load performance.  I suppose a report could be done to select information for a single agent for a limited period of time, but CUIC will let you run it for everybody for an extended period of time - which would really hurt the system.  We are looking at creating such a report potentially with a query governor on it so it could not be executed in an expensive manner.

Regards,

Jack Parker

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

What details are you interested in for each call?

I would be interested in time when the agent received the call, time it took to answer the call and the handle time.

To get details about individual calls, you would need a report on the Termination Call Detail Record (TCDR) or the Router Call Detail Record (RCDR). Given that you want Handle time in the report, you would want to use the TCDR, not the RCDR.

There are no stock reports in the system that use the TCDR. The Cisco-recommended solution for any TCDR/RCDR reports has always been to do regular exports of the data to an external database table, which you can then index in the way you need it. 

Any reports built on the TCDR in the UCCE DB will be fairly slow unless you build them carefully. I've been able to build a few in the past that run pretty quickly for specific purposes. Short DateTime ranges help speed considerably, as well as constraints like Call Type, Skill Group, or Agent.  I don't have any TCDR reports built right now to look at agent activity... mostly mine are built for transfer activity, Caller Entered Digits, and RONAs by Call Type.

-Jameson

Thanks James. Good feedback.

Dear Hemal,

did you managed to get the required report.

my customer requested for such kind of report where they should know who terminate the calls. based on few reference in the support forum i had created one report. would like to check with you / validate whether it is what you looking for.

Regards,

Shalid

Thanks Shalid. I did one.  However let me check your report.

Hemal

i know this is old but if you read this, can you share your report please?

There are several stock reports which report what you are asking for.  I would be interested to hear what's missing from those or how they could be better presented.  You can find documentation for these templates here: User Guide for the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting Application Release 9.0(1) - Reports  [Cisco Unified Inte…

Regards,

Jack Parker

I am familiar with all of these templates. However we do not have one which actually breaks it call by call for each agent. So you have reports which will give you consolidated information for the half hr interval, however I am looking for one which could list the ani of the call, time of the call, ASA, AHT for that particular call etc.

If I am missing something then let me know which template you are referring to. Thanks.

Such a report would need to be written against the TerminationCallDetail table.  That is something that is not recommended on a production database.  You would first want to replicate the data to a server that could support that sort of report without impacting load performance.  I suppose a report could be done to select information for a single agent for a limited period of time, but CUIC will let you run it for everybody for an extended period of time - which would really hurt the system.  We are looking at creating such a report potentially with a query governor on it so it could not be executed in an expensive manner.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Yes, I was going to write one against the tcd however using select agent extensions. Let us know, when such a report is ready at your end.

Hemal

When building any report directly against TCD, I always at a minimum use "TOP 8001" on the SELECT statement. In my experience, any time-consuming report on TCD that doesn't summarize will have more than CUIC's 8000 record limit. Adding "TOP 8001" still lets the user know that they need to refine their query, without slowing down the system by providing every possible result.

-Jameson
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: