Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent can't see Records on WFO

Ahmed habib
Participant
Participant

Hello,

I am running WFO 11 and Recording and metadata are working fine but I have a Question: When I login with any agent into WFO I can't see any Records and stuck in No Search Results and The records only appear when I login as admins

What Shall I do and I want also to make agent playback record on finesse desktop screen

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

In the Administrator program in Role Permissions

Capture1.PNG

Then in Agent Permissions is the "Allow Agents to Access Archive" box ticked

Capture.PNG

Graham

View solution in original post

Expand Recordings --> Archive this is done under this heading. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

tyroneclark871
Beginner
Beginner

Hi Ahmed, 

Have a look at the Group Administration and Archive Workflow. 

Prerequisite is to setup users, teams and groups (groups required for quality management workflow; not required for an archive workflow). 

If you are using ACD (UCCX) - your teams will autopopulate, you need to then associate these to the Archive Workflow; and permission the team to have the ability to play the calls. 

Below is the installation guide and administration guide explaining the various configurations. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/installation/guide/qm-installation-guide-cisco-115.pdf

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_11_5/user/guide/qm-administrator-guide-cisco-115.pdf

Hope this helps. 

Thanks @tyroneclark871 for your help but I don't want to make an agent in the group admin and see all records, I want him to see his records only

In the Administrator program in Role Permissions

Capture1.PNG

Then in Agent Permissions is the "Allow Agents to Access Archive" box ticked

Capture.PNG

Graham

Thanks Graham, was about to mention the same... Sorry Ahmed for not mentioning this part in the first place. 

Thanks all but this tab isn't existed please see attached

I made the agent in the group admin and he can see all records in the system but I still want him only see his records @tyroneclark871 @Graham Old

Expand Recordings --> Archive this is done under this heading. 

Thanks alot, when I checked archieve the records that related only to agent appeared but when I unchecked it the agent can't see any records

please Can you help me to play the record on finesse agent ?

Hi,

This isnt so easy to do. Have a look at Page 33 on the document below; heading is Integrating Finesse with Recording Controls API Commands 

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_10_5/reference/guide/qm-integration-guide-cad-finesse-105.pdf

You will also need the Cisco Finesse Administration Guide as stated in the above. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers