cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Changing state by itself.

James-R
Level 1
Level 1

Since upgrading to IPCC Express 3.5.2 we are having a problem with a few agents. They login to CAD fine and then click on "Ready". Everything seems fine but 10 - 30 seconds later it automatically turns to "Not Ready". This only happens on 2 or 3 agents and they are all configured correctly. Just wondered if anyone has any ideas about this.

Thanks

Regards,

James
6 Replies 6

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

You may be running into a bug here. The bug-id is: - CSCma27566

Is this bug id Valid?? I can't find it within bug navaigator

jefa
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found a solution on this problem? I have the same kind of problem with the same version of CRS,the agent desktop change state by itself. It doesnt happen every day, but it happens.

It seems like cisco is not aware of this problem, because i cannot find any documentation about it.

By the way, the Bug id that was posted doesnt work.

e.giancarlini
Level 1
Level 1

the problem is heartbeat, the time that you have setting for heartbeat between cti os client and server is too short.(or bad lan)

when server loose heartbeat with client it's set not ready for not route call .

Interesting... I will have a look at this but my initial thoughts are that this cannot be the case. This issue only affects 2 teams of agents and they are on different switches. Other agents attached to the same switches as these two teams have no problems.

Therefore I was pointed towards possibly the CSQ setup or other parts of IPCC that might be causing this to happen. Alas to no avail. I have tried recreating the CSQs and all sorts to no avail. I even wiped a whole team out and recreated them but this didn't work either.

Any other thoughts? Other then upgrading to later versions of IPCC 3.5.x :D

Thanks.

Regards,

James

Not too sure if this may help, but, i had a simliar issue where one agent had to constantly login in (ready) for the entire day. all other agents were fine. properties file was adjusted to ensure that even if call is missed agent still was active. eventually, i noticed that the IP Phone itself has losing connectivity to the ccm system for a split second. the softkeys would not respond for about .5 of a sec, and when that happened the agent had to login, since it basically looked like a reset of the phone.

basically, mine was a network issue, changed the port that phone was connected to and all is well now.