cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

agent desktop changing dial number as entered

pvoss
Level 1
Level 1

In the agent desktop there is a checkbox, "dial number as entered" that I want to be checked when the application is started. How do I do this?

4 Replies 4

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

3 years later I'm running UCCX 8.5(1)SU2 with CAD 8.5.1.214 and have the same issue. Did you ever get a solution or workaround?

Without putting a checkmark in "Dial Number as Entered"  I enter a 5-digit extension I get in bottom left corner "Call Failed: Invalid Destination", if I put the checkmark in I can 5 digit dial.

I thought that was you check it, it is set for the duration for the agent being logged in.  As for having it enabled from the start, I don't think I've ever seen that happen.

david

My experience is that once the agent checks this in CAD, it appears to be checked from then on - across desktop restarts.

Regards,

Geoff

I was able to use the 32 bit Desktop application to modify the workflow to have internal extension be 5-digit versus the default 4-digit, thus negating having to check that box.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: