cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop error

etirupati
Level 1
Level 1

An unknow failure was received from the cisco unified communications manager. you may have entered an incorrect ID,password, or extension. Verify your entries are correct and try again.

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Thirupathi,

Are you referring to UCCX Agent login here?

If yes, please make sure the below things are properly configured.

- Agent has the phone under the controlled device list.

- You have assigned the UCCX extension on the End user page for this Agent.

- All these UCCX Agent Phones are under the controlled devie list for the RmCm application user in CUCM.

- Please perfrom the Directory Resync opeartaion from the Cisco Desktop Administrator.

After this you should be able to see this Agent and associated UCX extention in the Resources pages of the UCCX.

Use the correct User ID , password  (case sensitive) and Extension and login, it shold be able to login after the above steps.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Are you referring to UCCX Agent login here?

yes.

We are added some new ip phones in my location. user able to login in phone successfully after that one he logged in agent desktop , user getting below error '

An unknow failure was received from the cisco unified communications manager. you may have entered an incorrect ID,password, or extension. Verify your entries are correct and try again.;

Hi Thirupathi,

Please perform the above steps and let me know the outcome.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Thirupathi,

Hope this issue is resolved now?

Thanks,

Anand

Hello I am having this error although I have UCCE , out user ID has no password set for the assigned extension.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: