Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop watch queue

Daniel Flieth
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

at a small company i installed first time CCX with agent desktop and had some trouble with windows 7 SP1, but this is ficex by TAC.

But now when i want to implement the agent queue, i´m not able to see calls in the queue.

From other soloutions i know that i can watch, whos in the queue right now. Isnt it the same for Cisco Contact Center Express?

Thanks for your time.

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Daniel,

You can use the Real Time Reporting tool (UCCX Admin->Tools->Real Time Reporting) to see the calls in Queue.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

I believe you are referring to an agent seeing how many calls are in queue, is that correct?

Page 57 and on

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/user/guide/cad66ug-cm.pdf

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

You can also use Cisco Supervisor Desktop application to view queues and queue stats.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Cornelio M
Level 1
Level 1

If your call flow uses voicemail for CSQ then you will not see any queue calls as all will be processed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: