cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Desktop wont accept a chat message

WILLIAM ROY
Level 1
Level 1

I have been working on setting up a Web chat with the new digital channels. The chat message is presented to an available agent, but when the green Accept button is pressed, the accept button goes grey and spins its wheels thinking about it, it then comes back as a green Accept button and when it is clicked again it goes away and thinks about it and then come back and puts the agent into the RONA state.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what is going on?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

WILLIAM ROY
Level 1
Level 1

The issue was due to me not loading the Agnostic Flows to the tenancy. Once this was done, agent could answer the chat request.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

WILLIAM ROY
Level 1
Level 1

The issue was due to me not loading the Agnostic Flows to the tenancy. Once this was done, agent could answer the chat request.

It is just plain nuts that these are not there by default.  There is also another issue with these flows up on git hub.  They all include a portion that must be deleted (screen pops), unless you are using screen pops remove these and fix the end on two of the default flows mentioned below.

IvaanSalazzar
Level 1
Level 1

hello, I have the same problem, but idont know how to take the request...

IvaanSalazzar
Level 1
Level 1

hello...  I already corrected the problem,,

load the agnostics flow and can take the task ..
must load the agnostics flows :

The agnostic flows consist of:
• Task Routed - Adding an agent participant to a conversation;
• Task Modified - Adding an agent to or removing an agent from an ongoing conversation (e.g., for chat transfer or conference);
• Task Close - Closing the conversation;

https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/webexcc-digital-channels/tree/main/Webex%20Connect%20Flows/v2.1

agnostics flows.PNG

Save and make LIVE, and the agent can take the tasks