Views
Helpful
Replies

agent DT ? on call presented/handled

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Good morning.

Running UCCX 5.0 and having an issue with an agent where there call presented/handled stats are not adding up..I can see in the supv dt, when i monitor her that a call will come in. hits for 1 second and "moves on" to another agent..But if you check her phone, there in NO missed calls as there would normally be.thus she looks like she is missing calls. I have attached the snap form supervisor..

Anyone ever run it to this?? have over 150 agents and this is the only one that appears to be having an issue.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The calls are not showing up the missed calls because the call is not even making it to the phone. If the call goes to that agent and jumps back to the next or the queue, it's probably a CSS/partitions issue. Please make sure that the CTI ports CSS includes the partition of the agent ext.

HTH

Pablo

Pablo,

Thanks for advice..I will check partitions..upon further digging, i have found these short calls are actually originating from a hunt group..I traced a call, comes in to operator, she does blind transfer to hunt group and since these CSR recieve both acd and hunt group calls, it is showing what you see in the snapshot..and i cannot find the call terminating within the hunt..very strange..but your advice is appreciated!!