Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent in multiple groups, but not get calls for certain groups at will

BoBo1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Is there a way to have an agent be part of multiple call centre teams, but not receive calls from certain ones if they don't need to?

I'm kind of familiar with the skills system, so I know I would likely need to add the 2 or 3 skills to their profile. What i'm looking for is that if the agent has X, Y, and Z teams assigned to them, but when they are signed in they only want calls for X as they're just emergency backup for Y, and Z, what is the best setup?

2 Replies 2

I think you're confusing teams and skills. So an agent can only be part of a single team. An agent can have multiple skills. Now, unless the agent has supervisor capabilities then whatever skills they have then they will take those calls. You can modify your scripting to only go to the backup when the time in Q>x or when no one else is logged.

david

Yes you're correct, I was messing up the two terms. Essentially I need them to take calls from 3 different applications. So 1 team that has 3 applications it is responsible for, but a few users need to possibly answer calls from all 3 different lines.

I'll have to look into the script bit for the routing.