cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent is logged out after 2 minutes being in Ready state.

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to everyone.

We have UCCX 12.0 in HA and CUCM 12.5

A specific agent is logged out every 2 minutes after being in Ready state no matter if the login happens on the service of CCX Master or Slave.

The agent logs in with the service button of the Cisco IP phone.

Finesse in Web Browser is not used.

The DN of the agent is unique and does not participate in Hunt Pilots

The DN of the agent is not a Shared Line.

It is the 1st number in the physical device.

I've removed the IPCC extension from the user in CUCM and reconfigured it but the problem still remains.

The agent has tried logging in to other devices where other agents have no problems but the specific agent was again logged out every 2 minutes.

I did unsubscribe and subscribe of the service at the phone but nothing changed.

I have attached a screenshot from the "Agent State Detail Report"

Can anyone help me?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

The problem was solved.

Agent was logged out because he became ready and after that he went to the initial screen of the phone. He did not stay to the Agent log in phone Service.

The CCX found him inactive no matter he previously got ready and after 120seconds of inactivity logged the agent out.

The default inactivity timeout of CCX is 120seconds.

So the solution was or to inform the agent not to go to the initial screen of the phone or to increase the default CCX Agent inactivity timeout.

Thank you all for your help.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

If you have the agent log into a phone using Finesse in the web browser, does it still happen (with or without their normal phone)?

Unfortunately login with Finesse is not allowed because of the company's policy so it is something I can't try.

I just made a correction in my original post as the time "2" refers to minutes and not seconds. Agent is logged out after 2 minutes of being in ready state.

If the agent presses a button at the time of 1 minute being in ready state then he is logged out after 3 total minutes.

If the agent presses a button at the time 1:40' then he is logged out at 3:40 being in ready state.

But this is something that happens to only one agent.

I found this problem but it refers to CCX 11.5 and it happens to many users.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/fippa-ready-to-not-ready-state-for-all-users-randomly-every-2-30/td-p/3825646

Can the agent sit in a Not Ready state for 2 or 3 minutes with no issue?

And your company won't let you try and do the Finesse login even for testing? That's pretty restrictive.

silvakizir
Level 1
Level 1

The problem was solved.

Agent was logged out because he became ready and after that he went to the initial screen of the phone. He did not stay to the Agent log in phone Service.

The CCX found him inactive no matter he previously got ready and after 120seconds of inactivity logged the agent out.

The default inactivity timeout of CCX is 120seconds.

So the solution was or to inform the agent not to go to the initial screen of the phone or to increase the default CCX Agent inactivity timeout.

Thank you all for your help.