Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Login Duration time in database

Hello there,

Kindly, we have to display the agent login duration time on screen in HH:MM:SS format, I have an inquiry regarding one column in DB view (Agent_Logout) named as LoginDuration, this column holds the numeric values, please advise if this value is in seconds or in milliseconds? 

Thanks,

Muhammad Arslan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

auppunda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Muhammad,

LoginDuration in Agent_logout is - Number of seconds agent was logged in. Value is in seconds.

Please refer Database Schema Handbook for more information on DB schema. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/reference/guide/ucce_b_125-database-schema-handbook-for/ucce_b_125-database-schema-handbook-for_chapter_010.html#UCCE_RF_A6E2DBB5_00

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

What is the specific name of the report you're looking at? Also, if it is in CUIC, in the top right corner the ? symbol typically gives the definition. I'm not familiar with a report/table called Agent_Logout.

Hello Bill,

We have to show the Agent Statistics for the current day at our application, Agent_Logout is a view that holds information about the agent logout time and login duration, so this column (LoginDuration) is holding integer values, so my concern is either this value is in seconds or in milliseconds, there is no description for this column in the table definition, but I think this value is in seconds as after converting this value to HH:MM:SS format I am getting 6-8 hours calculation which is normal for an agent.

Regards,

Muhammad Arslan

auppunda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Muhammad,

LoginDuration in Agent_logout is - Number of seconds agent was logged in. Value is in seconds.

Please refer Database Schema Handbook for more information on DB schema. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/reference/guide/ucce_b_125-database-schema-handbook-for/ucce_b_125-database-schema-handbook-for_chapter_010.html#UCCE_RF_A6E2DBB5_00

Thank you for the feedback, it is clear now.