Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent mode - Diagnostic Framework Portico

Hi Guys, 

Can any one tell me what does indicate the agent mode value in diagnostic framework portico of CTIOS server. As i understood the monitor mode tell us the number of connection with the CTIOS server as monitor - typically it is used by any third party CTI integration for the platform level events. But i failed to get any details about agent mode and what does it (97) indicate in the below screenshot. 

Regards,

Shalid

5 Replies 5

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That should be no.of logged in agents connected to this CTIOS server. I have tested just now by logging in one agent .i could able to see the number get incremented after the login and came back after logout.

Thanks Sasikumar, 

I checked this before, but values in my CTIOS servers and Agent Real Time count doesnt match. 

Total of  234 (137(A)+97(B)) showing in CTIOS servers in both side and Agent_Real_Time shows351,  this is what confuse me.

I have users who are logged in to CTI Tool kit, CAD and SAP CRM. 

Regards,

Are you trying to run direct Query from Agent_Real_Time table?

if Yes, Have you excluded agent State value 0 and 9?

for more information please look at database schema guide for UCCE for version you are running.

Thanks Chintan.. 

I didnt exclude those values first time. but i dont have any agent with those state;

Available agent state in my contact centre : 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 10

Agent Real Time gives me 315 and the PG pair give me total of - 236 (126 and 110). 

I am having agent client as CAD, CTI Tool kit and SAP CRM through B+S connector. Does it reflect all these connections?

Regards,

Shalid

Hi Shalid,

As per below document, SAP CRM connects to CTISVR process.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_unified_crm_connector/installation/guide/InstallGdeForSAP.pdf

"The Cisco Unified CRM Connector for SAP connects to the ctisvr process on the Unified CCE PG using the CTI Protocol interface and to the SAP server using the ICI interface."

Please look in this angle.

Regards,

Jonet