cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Proficiency in IPCC Enterprise

d.lohman
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to weight agents within a skill group in IPCC Enterprise?

6 Replies 6

Not applicable

I don't think there is any direct way of differentiating agents within a skill group.

CISCO IPCC ENTERPRISE EDITION

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1844/index.html

michael_oldham
Level 1
Level 1

this is the feature called sub-skillgroups. Look in the skil groups tab. I have used this in a Nortel environment but in a IPCC environment it is not recommended.

You will need to create skill groups for each weight and use enterprise services to tie them all.

Do you know if this is not recommended because of reporting issues or actual technical issues within IPCC?

I realize this is an older thread but just an FYI for those that don't already know. SubSkills are deprecated for IPCC peripherals in version 9. You literally can't perform the data migration until any SubSkills on that peripheral type have been removed.

John McGuire
Level 1
Level 1

You could create multiple skillgroups and then structure your script accordingly.

For example. 3 Sales Skillgroups - Sales_Low, Sales_Med, Sales_High

Depending on how you use the Queue to SG Nodes in the ICM Script you could manipulate how the calls rout based on whether one or more of those skills are assigned to an agent. In a way this is a workaround to using Sub-skills.

I believe using Sub-skills is mostly a reporting issue than functionality problem, but couldn't say for certain without further research.

John has the right answer above.