Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent reserved >state set to Not Ready

mansoor.ahmed4
Level 1
Level 1

HI

I get this error very randomly on CAD with one agent .

"your agent state has been set to not ready by the pim because some calls were routed to you and haven't been received.Please ask your administrator for help."

no issue with agent desk settings,device target or with PG user.

>login on different phones still same issue.

please suggest.

15 Replies 15

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

The agent is getting reserved but is not getting the call.

This means that the source of the call (probably the VRU, i.e. IPIVR or CVP) is not able to route the call to the agent's extension. If it only happens for one agent and only sometimes, you'd probably want to check :

• Is there anything CUCM specific about this agent's extension, i.e. in a different partition, different extension length from the others, ... ?
  • If you're using Device Targets, make sure that the agent's extension has the correct labels defined for each of the Routing Clients

Cheers,

Kris

Now we are getting this error on multiple agents randomly.

we found this error on cmpg

15:25:06:620 pg4A-pim1 Trace: FreePreRoutedCall: Head Inst: N26008 CreatedByPreCall: T PeriphCID: -1 Queue Count: 0 RouterCallKey=(149897/92397) 

15:25:08:088 pg4A-pim1 Trace: TelephonyDriver::CSTASupervisorAssist: No dialed number for ID -1

15:25:08:088 pg4A-pim1 Trace: DeskLinkPeripheral::SetAlert - (TelephonyDriver::CSTASupervisorAssist) Setting ERROR Alert #9 - 15:25:8  DialedNumbe

hi

For Agent reserve error check Device Target labels you have properly define lables for all routing clients .

secondly do check Partion & CSS of Agents & Trunk between CVP & CCM

For Second issue you agents are going for supervisor Assist have you configured that feature for agents or not ?

Regards

Irfan Tariq

I thought about this for a long time

possible Cause

discrepancies codecs

such as incoming call g729

but VRU can only accept g711

and if at this moment there is no transcoder resources

also possible discrepancies signaling from the remote stations

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

I found answer.

In some scripts in queue operator

there was noninterraptable promotional play prompt.

So when agent becames ready

caller can not be switched to agent because of noninterruptable play prompt he is listening to.

Make shure in queue scripts you have only interruptable play prompts.

Excellent analysis - and good advice. Applies to CVP too.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi ttemirgaliyev,

I read your explanation, but, I don´t believe that this can be the cause of problem, because this topology working 02 years and only now appear the problem. The Agent have status change spontaneous ready to not ready and in few times return to ready again.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi

in my case at full load when many calls coming and many calls in queue agent was ready - reserved - not ready , because system was thinking agent not answered real call and caller was disconnected.

so in your case

1. at full load?

2. many calls in queue?

3. how calls coming to you CC ? through one voice GW or through different?

also check errors on IP Phones

Hi ttemirgaliyev,

Answering your questions:

1. at full load?

Not is clear your question

2. many calls in queue?

No, the PC change status without calls in the queue

3. how calls coming to you CC ? through one voice GW or through different?

The call go to CUCM and then UCCX

Thanks

Wilson

Hi

put here error log cucm and uccx

also check IP Phone errors when agent change status

Hi ttemirgaliyev,

Appear the following message:

16:34:31 The extension agent is working again
All operations are available

16:35:32 The extension agent is dead
It is not possible to carry out the change of state
Ready and call control

16:35:31 The extension agent is working again
All operations are available

The problem is intermitent and occur with any agent in each time

Thanks,

Wilson

Michelle Awtrey
Level 1
Level 1

I checked the telephone in Call Manager and found that it was forwarded to another number. I am not sure how it got forwarded but once we took it off he started receiving que calls again.

Hi Michelle,

In my case, was identified problem in the switch and aftwer to do RMA this equipmento, the problem not more occurred.

Thanks,

Wilson

Same issue.  This was the solution for me as well.  I found that the agent line had been forwarded.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: