cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Screen Pop

caflippo76_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,  I have a screen Pop setup for Agents.  It currently displays 2 items of information "Caller ID" of inbound call.  And on the script the call hits, what I fill in for Value next to "=Set".  

Is there a way i can change the Pop up from showing the "=Set" info And show the "Display" info Of the Telephony trigger?

I have over 20 triggers hitting same Script, but would like the agent to know specifically what trigger(toll free number) the caller rang in on....

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Answer is assuming CCX 8.5 since you failed to specify.

I have no idea what you mean by "=SET".  Enterprise Data in CAD is entirely up to you though. You can get the Trigger Name using the Get Trigger Info step, store it to a String-type variable, and then use that in your Set Enterprise Data step. Presumably you would use an ECC variable that you have created within Desktop Administrator and added to the Layout List that you want to use. More detail here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/1047577#1047577

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thank You for the info.

I went thru the programming of Scipt/CDA and I was able to have the "Trigger" number pop up but, not the name.  I did this using "Call Variable 3"

When i programmed the "user.layout" it came up blank.

I will continue to scan programming.

Seems to be one of 2 items in Script  "Get Trigger info",  and "Set Enteprise Call Info"  Or the CDA  where i am missing a step

Currently using UCCX 5.0

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: