cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent showing email not ready status in supervisor Desktop

STEPHEN HAXTON
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue with Contact Center Express ver 7.0(1)SR5. Randomly agent show as email Not Ready in the Agent status

window in Supervisor Desktop. There are no email CSQ's configured in the system so it's a mystery as to why these agents are

randomly showing as email not ready when they log in. Logging the Agent out of CAD and then logging back in removes the

email not ready status from the supervisor desktop.

Has anyone else seen this behavior an or know of a fix?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I've seen this accross several different SRs of 7.0. Never pursued it as it's pretty much cosmetic, but is surely a bug.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aha! I didn't do a search on this issue assuming only I was the only one seeing this issue and ended up starting a new thread in this forum. Well, I opened a TAC but was suggested to reboot my cluster for this as they felt it is picking up the configuration from some cached memory. I did not reboot the cluster as I am not convinced by this explainaiton. After reading your post, I am in agreement that this might afterall be a bug in the SR5 release.

DM

Yeah... not sure what would get cached if the feature was never configured :-)

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts and mark answered questions that you've got a satisfactory response from to help identify useful content in the forums...
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6212

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: