Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent state as "Interrupted"

r.boloor.rao
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have UCCE deployed. In the Agent state reports some agents state is shows as "Interrupted". Any Idea what this state means and when this event occurs. Could not get much from ICM reporting guide. We are using ICM 7.5.

Thanks in Advance.

4 Replies 4

spaulin
Level 1
Level 1

Is the agent skilled in multiple skills and/or MRD's?  What is their AgentState in the other MRDs/skills?

i.e. perhaps if they were active in an email, and got interrupted by a phone call in the Voice MRD?

dunno for sure...  I searched our entire history of support cases, and didn't find a single match for "agentstate interrupted"

I assumed the same as they are part of two MRDs. Voice and Chat. But did not get any Documentation to confirm ..

It must be the different MRD's. 

Email is interruptible.

Voice calls are not. 

If an agent is a member of multiple UCCE/ICM Voice Skills, and take a call, they'll be 'Talking' in one skill, and 'Busy Other' in all other Voice mrd skill groups.

FYI: Email CAN be made to be non interruptible by clearing the "Interruptible" check box on the Media Routing Domain.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: