cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent status mismatch?

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

I have an agent at our network call center that states her Finesse status was not matching her activity.  For example, it showed talking when she was idle and it showed ready when she was actually not ready (the supervisor checked her status).  I’ve looked over the device and the agent ID and found no issues.  This morning, I had her move to a new station and the issues seemed to follow her.  I saw her status alternate between Ready and Reserved while she was on a call. I verified in CUIC that she was using the correct agent credentials and ACD extension. I just activated Agent State Trace.  

Any thoughts? 

Finesse 10.5.x

CVP 9.x

2 Replies 2

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

is she getting any non UCCE routed call on her Agent line? how many lines agent phone is configured with?

There should be no non UCCE calls going to her agent line since it is a non-DID.  Her phone is currently configured with 2 lines and 4 spd dials.   The issue has not occurred at any of our other call centers, only this one.  The switch has been checked, no issues found.  We are having the circuit verified from the carrier.