cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Team Not Ready Historical Report

dchumbley
Level 1
Level 1

I am using this report from the CCE Historical Transitional templates.  I have run into an issue where if the agent doesn't go into a Not Ready state during the interval then this report definition doesn't report on that interval and so the overall Staffed Time field is incorrect for the day.  The RD is only looking at Agent_Event_Detail when the Event = 3 which is a Not Ready transition.  I haven't been able to figure out how to get the entire logged in time.  Attached is the SQL from the report and a screenshot of the report.  The agent was actually logged in from 8 am - 4 pm but you can see there isn't any data from 8:30 am - 9 am as the agent never went into Not Ready during that interval.  Same for the 2 p - 2:30 pm and 3 p - 3:30 pm intervals.  Any ideas on how to make this work?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Looks like you have an older version of this report.  It was re-written to address a similar issue.  Right-click on the Report and select edit - what version number is the template?

Current version is 10.54.

Regards,

Jack Parker

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Looks like you have an older version of this report.  It was re-written to address a similar issue.  Right-click on the Report and select edit - what version number is the template?

Current version is 10.54.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Thanks Jack.  It shows 9.1.3.  I just downloaded the 11.0 templates and it's version is showing as 10.031.  Where can I find the 10.54 version? 

Had I looked more carefully at your original question, I might have provided a better answer.  10.031 is the current version for Transitional Agent Team Not Ready as put out in the 11.0(1) bundle.  There has been no substantive change to that report, so it wouldn't fix your issue.  I'll have a look at it - are you willing to be the guinea pig who gets to try it?

Regards,

Jack Parker

Hi Jack, yea I tried the 11.0(1) bundle template and it's the same.  I would gladly be the guinea pig for you.

David

I had a look at this one Friday, unfortunately, my test bed is in disarray and I can't debug from here.  The SQL is written in such a way that you can execute each component of it separately, for example, you can execute the first "WITH" to create that virtual table and then "select * from " that virtual table to see what it did.

If you run it down to just after "TotalAuxTIme" or the one before it "AuxReason", I suspect that we will see your missing intervals - or rather not see them which would be the source of the problem.  So, grab the generated SQL that you attached above, cut everything from "AuxDetails" on down, add "select * from TotalAuxTime"  "select * from AuxReason" and let's see what we get for output.

Do you have an email address I can write to, so we can get off of the forum?

Regards,

Jack Parker

Sure Jack.  You can email me at david.chumbley@consolidated.com  In the mean time I'll run the query you suggested and check the results.  Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: