cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

agent to agent disable chat

jojo007
Level 1
Level 1

I have an enviroment with CM 4.1.3 and CRS 4.0 where the client is looking to disable Chat between agents but allow chat with supervisors bothways. I was looking the the management guide for the agent and when I open the chat windows both agents and supervisors are available for chat. Is there a way to disable the chat between agents, without creating problems for information that goes to the supervisors?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

kbeverley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have had the same issue. The way I was able to get around this issue was to disable chat & then create a Hot key that had High Priority chat. This allows the supervisor or agent the option to press the key and this would open up a single passage between super & agent. Hope it helps

Which tool do you use to disable chat and create a hot key?

This has to be done from Cisco Desktop Administrator(CDA).For more details pls refer to

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_4_0/english/agents/cda611ug.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: