Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

agent transfer-in (UCCX rel 7)

In the agent summary report, I have a column called Agent transfer-in. I did not find any detailled explanation about this colume. Does it means that if the agent "A" received a call from the UCCX and transfer the call to agent "B" directly on his ICD extension, I should see the for the agent "A" a 1 under the column Agent transfer-out and a 1 in the column under the column Agent transfer-in for the Agent "b" ?

4 Replies 4

Nancy Thompson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Celine, I currently work with the agent templates. The agent Transfer In field is corresponding to the number of tasks transferred into the skill group. This value is updated when the agent complete the call. In short that means how many inbounds calls agents did received according to his skill group. Transfer Out is how many call agents transferred to other skill group.

In the Agent call summary report, column ACD transfer-in = 0 and the Total Inbound = 8... and all CSQ are builted with skills... I do not understand your explanation.

Sorry, I understand you're confused. In my tool UCCE 7.5 I don't have ACD transfer-in field but in my understanding, that should have a link with Total Inbound.

Did you look at the Agent Report Templates reference guide online. I printed the whole section.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Transfer-in are calls that were transferred directly to an agent's IPCC extension by another user. E.g. Jane transfers a call to Joe. Joe will show transfer-in call.

If Joe transfers the call to Jeff, Joe will see a transfer-out call and Joe will see a transfer-in call on the report.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: