cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Work Sites being Cached

Bill Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Issue: Websites are cached to the agent when it first loads them.  Everytime I load a page that has dynamic data, it loads the cached page first and doesn't update until my 5 second refresh interval.

I'd like the agent to retrieve the page when it is called and not load the cached version.  Anyone know if Cisco has a registry entry that controls this?  I have found where it stores pages, but says those pages are in use if  I try to make something to auto delete them.

Thanks in Advance! - Bill

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.5

Cisco Agent Desktop 8.5(1) (Premium Version)

Build: 8.5.1.214

Message was edited by: Bill Brown

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

as far as I know the CAD embeds an Internet Explorer so it's up to the Internet Options settings there - can you try setting the cache to 0 days?

Also, if you control those web pages, you might want to try out sending the appropriate HTTP response headers (

Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store) and/or HTML meta tags (Expires, Cache-Control).

G.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

as far as I know the CAD embeds an Internet Explorer so it's up to the Internet Options settings there - can you try setting the cache to 0 days?

Also, if you control those web pages, you might want to try out sending the appropriate HTTP response headers (

Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store) and/or HTML meta tags (Expires, Cache-Control).

G.

This has done the trick.  Thank you for your help.  Our internal web guy was not adding this to the pages.-Bill

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: