cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents disappearing from Supervisor Desktop IPCC 4.0(4)

p.mcgowan
Level 3
Level 3

We have 5 supervisors and approx 30 agents. when a supervisor is logged into the desktop they cannot see all agents and the agents that they do see are constantly disappearing and reappearing seconds later.

Has anyone had the same problem??

We are NOT closing the chat window

19 Replies 19

ssielaff
Level 1
Level 1

When the agents dissapear, are they still taking incomming calls?

I had a similar issue where agents would not show up in the supervisor desktop. But restarting the engine would stop that from happening.

Even when the agents would not show up in the supervisor desktop, they still took calls normally.

Yes, in our situation, those agents are still able to take ACD calls. The funny thing is we have a scheduled reboot of our CRS servers every weekend, so the engine restart should clear this issue up, but it doesn't. As soon as Monday hits, this cycle starts all over again.

sperez
Level 1
Level 1

At the time the agent disappears can you get on the agents pc and check netstat and find out if the connection to the IPCC server is still established. Also can you put ethereal on the agents machine and capture?

What command do I run to get that information, just netstat at a DOS prompt? And if so, what am I looking for?

We had the same issue and just resolved it. The user had checked the stateful firewall (always on) option in their Cisco VPN client. Even though they were not logged into the VPN, the service must initiate this option upon bootup.