cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents logged out would like reminders

miketrin
Level 1
Level 1

Our call center does not have a supervisor so when an agent misses a call and is logged they may not realize it for a while. Are there any tools that can send a reminder to the agent that they are logged out? I imagine I would have to write something but thought I'd check here first.

30 Replies 30

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

I don't think there are any tools for this.

Are you using Desktop or Phone Agents?

If phone agents are used, a possibility is to use the agent login URL as idle URL on the agent phone.

fortvald

kroleigh1
Level 1
Level 1

I have written a tray application that monitors specified queues and displays a popup notice about the status of the queue when it reaches a specified warning or cirtical state. This also monitors the agents status and reminds them that they are in work or not ready mode for too long.

If you are interested, let me know.

I am very interested. Please email me at miketrin@gmail.com

I would also love to get a copy.

Thanks in advanced!

Mark

Mhandermann@analysts.com

I am interested in this utility as well. Please email me pbraden@usa.net

I'm very interested in this utility also. Can you please send it to embeleco@gmail.com

Thanks,

-Jose

Hi! I am also interested in the tray application... if I can get a copy I would be greatly appreciative.

Jim

I wanted to jump the band wagon.

cderen1@yahoo.com

I am interested as well. scotts@cve.com

Thanks

I am also very interested in this utility. Can you email me a copy.

very nice contribution. I will appreciate if you can send me a copy. selcukd@tr.ibm.com

I'd hate to bug you to, but could I please get a copy also? jfrelin@gci.com

Thanks!

-jjf-

Would you be kind enough to email me a copy too? Thanks a million.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: