Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents needs to hear beep sound in IPCC environment

S N
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have a requirement wherein the scenario is when the Call lands to the Agent , the Agent starts speaking to the customer.

When the Agent puts the call on hold the customer will hear a hold music .

The requirement is , when the Agent puts the call on hold , the Agent should hear a beep sound every 30 sec while the call is on hold.

Kindly help me how we can do this on the IPCC environment.

Thanks in advance

Sathya.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sathya,

You have Hold Reversion feature will work for your requirement.

The below two parameters will be available in the Service Parameters- Cluster Wide.

Hold Reversion Duration

Hold Reversion Notification Interval Required Field

I am attaching the document which will help you in understanding the compatability of phones and configuring this

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fsholdrv.pdf

Regards,

Senthil

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

S N
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Can anybody provide a suggestion on this ...

Regards

Sathya.

Hi All,

In simple terms , The Phone A calls Phone B and Phone A puts Phone B on Hold , then Phone B will hear the hold Music.

The requirement is Phone A should also hear a hold music.

Kindly suggest the steps for this config.

Regards

Sathya.

Hi

If Phone A put Phone B on hold, they should be doing something useful rather than just listening to music right?

As far as I'm aware there is no way to configure the system as you want it; and I'm not sure why you would want to have it that way.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Sathya,

You have Hold Reversion feature will work for your requirement.

The below two parameters will be available in the Service Parameters- Cluster Wide.

Hold Reversion Duration

Hold Reversion Notification Interval Required Field

I am attaching the document which will help you in understanding the compatability of phones and configuring this

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fsholdrv.pdf

Regards,

Senthil

Senthil, Thanks .. it was really helpful ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: