cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents Personal Recording before answering call.

destiny6366
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone tell me if this is possible? I have a supervisor who wants his agents to record a personal greeting to be played before receiving a call from the queue. The way the agents only needs to say can I help you. Instead of the usually greeting, (company name, agents name how can I help you).

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Are you using CCX or CCE?

Assuming CCX: No. This enhancement request is on the product road map; however, it has not been execute committed last I asked.

this is normally called as Agent Greeting. this is possible using both IPIVR as well as CVP.

search in the forums for more information.

Is this only available on Enterprise and not Express.

I'm using Express..

I have access to Cisco Live and I'm listening to the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting by Chris Yeo, Product Manager - Cisco.

In slide 23 he specifically cites an example of setting the Connect propert to "no" in the Select Resource step. By doing this you provide a delay of the transfer to an agent and he states this can be used for playing the agent's personal greeting prior to routing the call to the agent. Unfortunately, he doesn't give a script example of this.

I'm hoping the seasoned scripting engineers that monitor this site may have some insight into how this can be done with an example script.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: