cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents state getting changed automatically from NotReady to Ready

Fareed Ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Agents state getting changed automatically from NotReady to Ready on random position during break time. Can some help me out?

UCCE version 8.5 

7 Replies 7

Charles Hill
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Ahmad,

Bug below describes a scenario where the agent is transitioned to the Ready state without manually changing it.

Also effects 8.5.

CSCty97770
Symptom:

A Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) agent may transition to the Ready state without manual intervention.

Conditions:

This occurs when, while on a call on the personal line, the agent receives a consult transfer from another agent on the ICD line, does not answer this call and the call is disconnected by the calling agent. When processing this disconnect, the agent state is incorrectly transitioned to Ready even though the call is still in progress ...more
Details
Known Affected Releases: (2)
8.5(1)SU2 | 8.0(2)SU4
Known Fixed Releases: (1)
9.0(.96000.398)
Product: Cisco Unified Contact Center Express

Hope this helps,
Please rate helpful posts.
Thanks.

@CHARLES HILL: please do study the difference between UCCX and UCCE.

@ahmad.fareed: do you know how to turn up EMS tracing in ICM? I will need you to attach the following logs (from both sideA and sideB): ctisvr, ctios, jgw1. Also enable Agent Event Details (globally) and Agent State Trace (per agent) and attach the contents of the Agent_State_Trace database view for an agent.

Thanks.

G.

Hey Ahmed,

Sorry about referencing UCCX.  I was researching your trouble and I ran across bug CSCty97770 that was close to the scenario you described.

Nobody is perfect.

Just trying to help.

@ Charles, Thank you for trying to help me out... :)

Your findings are good UCCX.

Hi Gergely,

Please find the attached as required. Due to size limit i could only upload one side logs.

Hi,

looks like the agent is switched to Ready state correctly by the CTI OS server. Are you sure there's no supervisor doing that? I can see a lot of dotNet session threads established here.

G.

SkillTargetID:6735
Ext:42541
Break time Duration : 6:35PM-7:20PM.