In our UCCE 8.0(1a) Progger, we're facing this problem in one especific skill.
The Agent Targeting Rule is configured with a correct range of extensions.
The Routing Plans of our UCM don't conflict with any extension.
The agents are below an Agent Desk Settings with no Auto Answer.
Note: The agents don't hang up the call at Ring.
How can we solve this issue?
When you say 'The agents don't hang up the call at Ring' - so the IP phone rings but the Agent doesn't?
So, the agent stays in reserved until the call RONAs and then goes back into Reserved?
What agent software is it - CAD, CTIOS or Finesse?
This is looking like CUCM thing - confirm the exact behavior please as I asked in my other 2 questions?
If ICM shortlist an agent and reserves it - ICM config is fine - it send out the Agent Extension as a label to the Routing Client which in-turn should send it to CUCM, so:
1. 2 question I asked in my above post
2. You using CVP or IP-IVR - if CVP do we have CUPS or DNP SRV record pointing to CUCM for these extensions?
3. You using Agent Targeting Rule or Device Targets - if Device Targets do we have labels for these Device Targets in question?
4. Unassociate and reassociate the extension to pguser in CUCM
5. Also confirm Phone model and CUCM version please?