Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AHT per whole group or Campaign report

Hi,

Cany anybody help me on what report to generate on Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager 4.3.2 for Average Handling Time(AHT) for the Whole group or campaign. I can only generate AHT per agent but for the whole campaign I can't seem to find it.

Thanks,

4 Replies 4

Ravindra Adhav
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Bryan,

Agent Chat Productivity by Queue Report in WIM would give AHT for queue wise. That may help you get the numbers you are looking for.

Regards,

Ravindra

Hi Ravindra,

The Agent Productivity by Queue Report only shows per agent but not for the whole campaign(queque) Is it safe to say that they can just add up the total average time per agent and that will give us the AHT of the whole campaign?

Thanks,

Bryan

Hi Bryan,

You are right. Its my mistake I didn't looked it up correctly. Yeah it looks like no report would give AHT value you are looking for. AHT for whole queue is available for email in Email volumne by queue but not for chat.

Hi Ravindra,

Do you think there is a possible workaround on getting it? At least we could get how the Average Handle time is being computed by the system or where We can get the data on how to get the Average Handle time on the per agent for on the report itself it only shows the output or the value of the AHT but not the data or the breakdown on how it arrived on that value.

Thanks,