Views
Helpful
Replies

AHT with Not Ready Codes - PCCE 11.6

MariaAbe43278
Level 1
Level 1
AHT with Not Ready Codes - PCCE 11.6

My call center has Cisco PCCE 11.6 with Finesse. We make a lot of outbound calls so we are unable to use After Call Work (ACW), as designed.  The ACW timer is set to 12 seconds and if more time is needed, which is 98% of the time, agents place themselves on Not Ready - Follow up.  We tried implementing the unlimited ACW timer, but if they place outbound calls, it doesn't put them back on ACW after the call ends, it puts them on Ready.  So to have a uniform process, we decided to use NR Code - Follow Up as ACW for all calls, even if they don't make any outbound calls.   Well, this process only allows me to capture the ACD AHT, as the Not Ready codes are not tied to calls, which is totally understandable.  I've tried to work with our support team, to customize AHT SQL reports in CUIC and bring the ACD and Not Ready tables together, but I've been advised this is not possible.  Because of that, we calculate the AHT in Excel, which is very time consuming when you have over 100 agents.  Any suggestions or solutions to this?  Thanks

1 Reply 1

If I understand what you're doing is that you want to track AHT for manual outbound calls, right? Any reason why you're not using the outbound dialer which should give you more reporting granularity? Only other thing I can think of is to create some custom Finesse gadget that controls your manual calls out. Maybe you enter the number you want to dial, then it controls the state you go into. This gadget can then feed a 3rd party DB with whatever information you want. Probably not the cheapest solution, but the most flexible.

david