cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AI solution for PCCE

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

Do we have any PCCE with Amazon Lex or Azure Bot integration in production. If yes, can someone help on the high level tasks required from CC perspective.

Also, which AI is recommended among- Yellow, Consilium, Kore, Expertflow, 24/7 and Cisco IMI as per any experts first hand experience. 

This is for PCCE 12.5 version.

11 Replies 11

The out of the box most easy integration is Google's Dialogflow. A lot of the other solutions will involve over the top integration that can be done, but are more complex.

david

As David told, the Google Dialogflow ES or CX is the best bet. You can integrate it easily with Cisco. 

Google CCAI provisioning with CCE

**Please Rate Answers if they are Helpful**

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks @david.macias and @AnoopKrishnan123 

Customer want to explore AI solution other than Google due to some organizational decision.

We are on discussion with Yellow, Kore, 24/7 and IMI Mobile.

May I know which one will be a better choice as we need Chatbot, Voicebot and Agent Assist as per your experience. 

Cisco acquired IMI and are using it as part of Webex CC, so if your company wants to remain more closely aligned with Cisco from that perspective, that might be the better way to go.

I've heard of customers trying out Kore.ai with CCE, but I don't know anyone actually live with it.

david

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

@bill.king1 - I know that but as you mentioned, IMI details are more aligned towards WebEx CC and our customer is having onprem solution of UCCE. Thats the reason I wanted to know if there is any existing integration in production with UCCE+IMI

Thanks @david.macias - Was looking to get first hand information where someone have this setup with Kore already in production 

I've heard some interest, but don't know anyone having gone to production with it. The biggest issue is that so many customers have a good self service IVR already and moving it to a bot just doesn't make a lot of sense after spending a decade tweaking it. Now, if you never had a self-service IVR then it does make sense to look at these AI companies, but even then I would say you need to really understand what you're trying to do.

david

I could be mistaken but I thought the Webex Connect portion with IMI was going to be available to on premise CCE customers in the coming months? Doesn't help you now of course if that's the case. And to @david.macias ' point, do you want to go that route?

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @david.macias -this is for a customer having a full fledge IVR and Chat option already implemented. But looking for a Bot to reduce the AHT. Most of the vendors saying its possible but not sure on what all surprises will be there during actual implementation.

Hi @bill.king1 - IMI is saying this is possible, but not having any proper documents on where and how this will be integrated.

In my experience for these type of customers focus on agent assist vendors. Agent answers by Cisco, Uniphore (huge investment), eGain KT. Also look at the agent’s workflow. How many apps do they have to touch, how many screens do they have, etc. The last thing would be around is the IVR being utilized enough? How many calls are making it to the agent which could have been handled in the IVR? For very mature customers reducing those last few seconds is a lot harder and requires a huge amount of effort to analyze the experiences on both sides of the phone.

david

excellingvoip
Level 1
Level 1

I agree @david.macias 

Also facing an issue here as most of the vendors are saying the integration is possible. But how and where it will be integrated is not documented. For GCCAI- grpc integration is mentioned but not sure how the other vendors get integrated to CCE.