Views
Helpful
Replies

Alert Email from CAD

rossporubski
Level 4
Level 4

This is a first for me.

I've been asked to create a new team which has been done, I've added the resources and set up the skills. All done. It's now been asked that an email alert be created to automatically send when a call goes unattended in queue. 

I created the new workflow for this group in Work Flow Administrator, then I copied the Repair work flow group to mimmick. Now I have to set up the time allowed to sit in queue unattended before the email alert goes to super. <--This part I don't have any experience with. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

You can do this by using the create eMail step together with the Send eMail Step in your script. Basically under the queue branch of the select resource step you can create a variable that acts as a counter and then create a loop that increments the value of the counter every time the contact passes through it. At the beginning of that loop you will evaluate if the value of the counter is equal to a predefined value and if is is because the call has being in the queue fox "x" time then you use the eMail steps that I mentioned above to create the email and sent it out.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/programming/guide/SeriesVol2.pdf

HTH

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Samuel Womack
Level 5
Level 5

If you have Premium licenses you can do this easily from the Script. Let me know?

Hi Sam, yes indeed we do have premium licensing.

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

You can do this by using the create eMail step together with the Send eMail Step in your script. Basically under the queue branch of the select resource step you can create a variable that acts as a counter and then create a loop that increments the value of the counter every time the contact passes through it. At the beginning of that loop you will evaluate if the value of the counter is equal to a predefined value and if is is because the call has being in the queue fox "x" time then you use the eMail steps that I mentioned above to create the email and sent it out.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/programming/guide/SeriesVol2.pdf

HTH

So here's what I did. I added the email step to the repair group for logged in resources 0

It's sending email and the manager wants to know why he's getting them. If I understand this correctly, there are no resources available in the specific group to take the call, therefore it's overflowing to the dedicated group and he's getting an email alert.

In this case actually he will get the email if there are no agents logged into the system.

Correct, I use the term resources, (sorry about that). Here's the problem, they are logged in though. This is an existing script which I'm basically updating to send email. We've got 8 agents at any given time there may be 2-3 or maybe 4 not "Ready", but they are all logged in.\. I've received 3 messages in the last 4 hours there wasn't anybody staffing the queue. 

You will need to collect Engine traces from the UCCX with ENG set to level 4 and wait for the supervisor to get the email to know the reason why.

Bare with me, I'm new with expressions. I would like to change greater than zero to equals zero but it's not allowing me, it's only allowing less than. Will that also trigger an alert on zero? Can equals 0 be used?

stat_LoggedInResources_CSQ = 0

EDIT: I may have answered my own question. I used "=="

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: