Helpful
Replies

All Agents Calls Dropped and All Agents Kicked Out of CAD

bwolf
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Everyone,

We're using UCCX 10.6 and CUCM 9.1.

We had an issue where all UCCX agents' active calls were dropped and all agents were kicked out of CAD; they use ext mobility, but did not have to log back in to their phones.  Agents were able to log back in to CAD and continue taking calls.

I don't believe it's a CUCM issue because non-queue phones didn't drop calls and we're transitioning from UCCX to a new call handler.  Agents who use the new call handler had no issue at all and lost no calls.

I'm not even sure where to begin to try and figure out what happened.  I didn't have RTMT up and running while it happened, so it probably won't be much help.

Also, my UCCX publisher shows "partial service" now.  I'm not sure if the publisher died out and now the subscriber took over...could be why everyone dropped and had to log back in.

What can I look into to try and figure out what happened to make all of the agents lose their calls and get logged out?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

bwolf
Level 1
Level 1

After doing some looking around, VOIP Monitor Subsystem is out of service in my network serviceson my publisher.  I will be restarting it after hours tonight, but I'm not sure this is what caused the issue.  My publisher is still master and my sub is still subordinate, so it doesn't seem like we failed over to the subscriber to cause the issue.  Does anyone know if VOIP Monitor Subsystem going OOS, could or would cause dropped calls and an all-agent logout?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: