cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

All teams not showing up in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

David Graham
Level 1
Level 1

I have 11 teams created in my UCCX 7.0(1) system. I can takes calls into the queues and everythign appears to be fine. I have added 3 queues and Teams recently but I can not get these teams to show up in th eSupervisor Desktop. In the Dropdown for (Select Team) I see only the initial 8 teams. Is there any reason why the other teams are not showing up? I cannot find a way to limit the number of teams or to increase the number of teams dispalyed in the Cisoc Supervisor desktop. The Teams all look the same.

I am really confused.

Any ideas what may be happening? Anything I may have missed in the Team setup that could be causing this? I even have restarted the UCCX server to see if that would resolve it, and that did not help.

Thanks much!

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Have you added yourself as a supervisor to those teams?  Have you closed out of supervisor completely and relaunched it?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Have you added yourself as a supervisor to those teams?  Have you closed out of supervisor completely and relaunched it?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

I had done both before to no avail. Since you had verified that it should be wokring, I uninstalled the supe cnd lcient desktop and reinstalled. I now see the queue.

Thanks much!