cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternative Options

bspaulding11
Level 1
Level 1

Currently we have a client that uses Contact Center Express.  They broadcast calls to multiple lines by pushing the call back to CM for a Hunt List.

I'm looking for some alternative ideas that might be able to move the client away from the Hunt Lists and into a new version of CM and UC that can still allow the broadcast to multiple phones without the Hunt List.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Thank you.

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can add a shared line appearance on the phones.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Shared lines are not supported by Cisco in previous versions of UC.  Are they in 9 or above?

Shared lines have been supported forever, unless you are referring to support with UCCX, which is still the case. Though your question lead me to belive you are just using hunt groups and agents do not login with CAD. Can you elaborate on your setup?

Chris

The users are not using CAD at this time to answer the phone. 

Client is a car dealership that multiple people have to be available to answer the call or a sale could be lost.

Calls are currently broadcasted to the Hunt List so a call is not missed.  I was under the impression that a call could not be sent to a shared line from the script, but that was probably referring to CAD shared lines.

Correct, if you simply route the call from a script to an extension via a redirect that does not fall under the agent phone limitations, so you can safely transfer it to a shared line.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris