Helpful
Replies

Answer Button in Finesse

Jasmine Misal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

UCCX version 11.6.2.10000-38

I have noticed that when incoming calls to the user agent extension I see the ability to answer from finesse but when the incoming calls to the queue trigger. it shows the call as reserved in finesse and I get a notification from jabber of the incoming call but no way to answer on finesse. Any suggestions why this stopped showing up? or what logs I can pull to figure it out?

Thank you

6 Replies 6

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi there

Couple of tries,

1. try  restarting CCX Engine afterhours - Under uccxservice -> Tools -> Control Center -> Network Services I 

2. Different browser  ??

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

I tried a different browser still the same result. I will try restarting the service after hours. Thank you

I' a little confused by your statement, so you're saying you can answer the call in Jabber but there's no answer button in Finesse?

Can you include a screenshot? You should be able to hit the answer button in Finesse or (unless you disabled it) be able to click on the toaster notification to answer it as well.

Correct, I can answer in Jabber but not in finesse when a call comes in from the queue. Attached is the screen shot.

I have never disabled the answer button. When someone calls into the queue

That is strange, if the restarts don't clear out, list out what browser versions you're using. Also, out of curosity, does it work with a regular phone (i.e. not Jabber)?

I just restarted CCX engine and it didnt resolve the issue but now I am getting a CIT-22 error when I answer the call jabber and try to transfer or end the call on finesse. I haven't tried using a phone I will give that try tomorrow. 

Browser versions 

Chrome 91.0.4472.124

Firefox 78.11.0esr (32-bit)

I did run the data sync and UCCX. The triggers are out of sync because of the voicemail profiles but the numbers are the same. I will attach the screenshot. Could this be the issue?