Views
Helpful
Replies

Appadmin in HA environnement not showing the same information

Hatem_Hamdi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have an uccx 7.0 SR5 HA environment. Recently I have noticed that the appadmin webpages of my two servers are not reflecting the same information. In my standby server I am not able to acces all of my applications and I can't see my telephony triggers.

It is so annoying because the appadmin webpage crashes so often in my primary server so make use of the interface in the standby server.

What could be the problem here ?

Best Regards,

4 Replies 4

ankitaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you check the replication is working under System Datastore Control center?

Do you see all 4 DS are replicating properly?

When the webpage for primary server crashes. What do you do to bring it up?

Actually I did check the replication and it is fine. I can see that the 4 DS are showing a good replication status. When the webpage in the primary server crashes I did not figure out a solution to bring back. Generally I wait till it comes back by itself.

I had a problem once with the admin page not responding/not loading and I believe I read somewhere that the problem could be a possible memory leak or something regarding WEB Administration (Service).

Bottom line is I restarted the service and didn't resolve anything and then I restarted the whole server and the problem dissappeared.

If I were you, I would restart the primary node first and then the secondary node.

But I would briefly check bug tool kit first.

Regards,

Octavian

Hi Ocatvian,

I restarted the servers several times but the problem was not resolved.Actually the problem of the appadmin not loading was not critical for me as I was a able the use the appadmin of the second server. but now that the second server's webpage not showing all the configuration it has becoame a serious matter.

Best Regards,