Views
Helpful
Replies

Application manager / Partial service - UCCX 8.5

dsalamanca
Level 1
Level 1

Hello there,

Generally I am able to troubleshoot a subsystem on partial service looking at the MIVR logs but at this time I don't see anything.

I restart the UCCX engine and immediatly I download the logs, I see how everything is restarted but I don't see the reason why the app service remains in partial service.

Any idea with that? I attach the logs just in case. It's a HA configuration so I am attaching the logs from both servers.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

This will be your problem:

3075: Apr 25 09:06:21.243 CEST %MIVR-APP_MGR-7-APP_DISABLED:Application disabled: Application=App[name=AreaRedes,type=Cisco Script Application,id=7,desc=Area de Redes,enabled=true,max=20,valid=true,cfg=[ApplicationConfig[schema=ApplicationConfig,time=2012-03-13 15:57:09.0,recordId=285,desc=Area de Redes,name=AreaRedes,type=Cisco Script Application,id=7,enabled=true,sessions=20,script=SCRIPT[pruebas.aef],defaultScript=,vars=[,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,],defaultVars=null]]],Exception=com.cisco.app.InvalidApplicationException: failed to load script; nested exception is:

com.cisco.script.ScriptNotFoundException: user script '/opt/cisco/uccx/Scripts/user//pruebas.aef/

Looks like pruebas.aef has possibly been deleted?

Set that application to a different script or something to prove it...

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

This will be your problem:

3075: Apr 25 09:06:21.243 CEST %MIVR-APP_MGR-7-APP_DISABLED:Application disabled: Application=App[name=AreaRedes,type=Cisco Script Application,id=7,desc=Area de Redes,enabled=true,max=20,valid=true,cfg=[ApplicationConfig[schema=ApplicationConfig,time=2012-03-13 15:57:09.0,recordId=285,desc=Area de Redes,name=AreaRedes,type=Cisco Script Application,id=7,enabled=true,sessions=20,script=SCRIPT[pruebas.aef],defaultScript=,vars=[,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,],defaultVars=null]]],Exception=com.cisco.app.InvalidApplicationException: failed to load script; nested exception is:

com.cisco.script.ScriptNotFoundException: user script '/opt/cisco/uccx/Scripts/user//pruebas.aef/

Looks like pruebas.aef has possibly been deleted?

Set that application to a different script or something to prove it...

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Exactly!

I was looking for the word "Partial" and I didn't see this line. Next time I'll use another criteria, many thanks!