Views
Helpful
Replies

AQM 9.0.1 error

eeelizondo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts,

After I upgrade AQM to version 9.0.1  SR4 i get the following error during the post install:

The following database error ocurred:

Schema program failed: The index 'Ccr_evaStateFK_personFK_evaluatorFK_localStartime_Covering_Index' is dependent on column 'icmCallId'

I have windows 2008 standard

SQL 2008 standard

CUCM 8.6.2a

UCCX 9.0

Anyone knows what can be happening?

Thanks in advance!!

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I've seen issues similar (but not quite the same) as this one - what version are you upgrading from?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

From version 8.5 SR2 to 9.0.1 SR4, i didnt find the answer yet...

Mathew Varghese
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Did you find a fix for the issue,we are facing this issue ditto !!!

Upgrade from AQM 8.5 SR2 to 9.0.1 SR4

CCX : 9.x

CM : 9.1

Appreciate any help

Mathew

Did you contact Calabrio?

robloeber
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone find a fix yet?  I ran into this last week during our upgrade.

Hello Rob,

This issue normally occurs when there is an agent or team that has been changed and the database did not recognize the change. 

I would suggest you to raise a case with PDI Calibrio support and get the database fixed.

Mathew

Here is what Calabrio sent me and fixed this issue for me. 

Here is the initial query to run on your SQMDB database once you run into that error message: 

IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.indexes WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Ccr]') AND name = N'Ccr_evalStateFK_personFK_evaluatorFK_localStartTime_Covering_Index') 
DROP INDEX [Ccr_evalStateFK_personFK_evaluatorFK_localStartTime_Covering_Index] ON [dbo].[Ccr] WITH ( ONLINE = OFF )

At that point you may see this error (I did):
Agent_personFK_deactivated_id_activated' already exists on table 'Agent'

If you do, run this query:
IF EXISTS (SELECT * FROM sys.indexes WHERE object_id = OBJECT_ID(N'[dbo].[Agent]') AND name = N'Agent_personFK_deactivated_id_activated') 
DROP INDEX [Agent_personFK_deactivated_id_activated] ON [dbo].[Agent] WITH ( ONLINE = OFF )

At that point, you should be able to complete Post Install.

Apparently this is a knows bug/issue that doesn't seem to be published anywhere.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: