Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AQM 9.1 screen recording

Hi

We have AQM 9.1 installed with uccx 9.1 calls are recorded properly but we cannot get the screen record to work, any help on setups to set this up is appreciated, workflow in AQM has been setup to start and stop screen recordings and agent machines have the client patch installed for recording.

Secondly we don't see the workforce management option so supervisor is not able to schedule any agents.

Regards

Shabbar

13 Replies 13

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you looked at the log files on a client to see if it is attempting?

Do you see files being created during a call in the daily/staging folders on the client?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi

The log is getting created with msg

2015-02-12 08:47:38:004 INFO QM0004 Unable to retrieve phone information for desktop recording, retry in 60 seconds.

There are no files created in the daily/staging folder

Shabbar

But you said call recording was working...?

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Call recording is working, screen recording is not

That log message you posted would mean desktop recording would not work, so you would not have calls either... unless:

1) There are more log messages after that, indicating success

2) You are using a recording method other than desktop recording

Hi

sorry forgot to mention that we are using network recording, have attached the log file from agent desktop for screen recording

Did you follow the steps from page 111 on in this doc when setting up the server?

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_9x/installation/guide/qm90-installation-user-guide-cisco.pdf

Have done the settings but do not see the recording portion active, have attached a screen shot of this

Are the Mac of the phones in QM Jtapi ? BIB enable span to pc port is enable ? Disable any firewall you have on the targeted PC. 

Hi Aaron, I have few queries regarding Screen recording. 

We have CUCM , CCX , QM and WFM deployed. Audio calls are getting recorded perfectly via network recording method.

1. For screen recording, I have downloaded and installed desktop recording service installer. after installation does this have any post install configuration setup as well? Cause it just get installed and nothing happen.

2. In logs on desktop, I can see its unable to load config for XYZ user . it showed user as domain. however we have not configured AD or domain in QM. Do we need to have domain field in QM cause while installing i didnt select AD option. now there is no parameter to add domain in user administration in QM .Please assist

Hi Aaron, 

I have the same issue. voice gets recorded but not video.(screen capture). It was working for more than a year. I am using desktop recording 

Saeed Syed
Level 1
Level 1

Please make sure that Span to pc port is enabled on the phone configuration. Also devices are added in RMCM & QM JTAPI pool. Not sure if you are using network recording or server those configuration needs to be verified.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_8x/troubleshooting/guide/qm852-troubleshooting-guide-cisco.pdf

Span is enabled, devices are added to dmcm and qm pool, we use network recording 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: