Views
Helpful
Replies

Archive job EIM / WIM 4.3.2

rhobab
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a EIm / WIM version 4.3.2 which is working in a lab environment in a pilot project. It has been working for some time. We were trying out the archive jobs but they do not seem to be working. The job runs fine and has a status of completed successfully but when we look at the case count and the activity count they are both 0. I have checked and there are closed cases and completed activities to be archived.

Any one has any idea as to what is wrong?

Thanks

Victor

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

On EIM/WIM systems with a Reporting database, the system is unable to archive any activities. A new defect CSCtr22952 - 'Archive schedule doesnt archive any activities' was created. The fix is included in EIM/WIM 4.3(2)ES9. You can obtain this Engineering Special from Cisco TAC.

Cheers,

Kris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Goran Selthofer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Victor,

What is your archive criteria - time or queues? or did you select both? can you please share more about that since those values being 0 means no criteria doesn't fetch any activities...

it would be good to check modified dates of archive job as well...

also, here are some queries which you can use for the troubleshooting purposes which will tell us more about what is happening (info about criteria is included there we well):

use eGActiveDB -- be sure to specify your Active DB name here

select * from EGPL_ARCH_JOB

select * from EGPL_ARCH_JOB_RUN

select * from EGPL_ARCH_JOB_RUN_BATCH

select * from EGPL_ARCH_ATTACHMENT_LIST

select * from EGPL_ARCH_BATCH_STEP

select * from EGPL_ARCH_CRITERIA

select * from EGPL_ARCH_CRITERIA_RESOURCE

select * from EGPL_ARCH_OBJECT_LIST

select * from EGPL_ARCH_PURGE_BATCH_IDS

select * from EGPL_ARCH_SCHEDULE

select * from EGPL_ARCH_TARGET_OBJECT_LIST

Hello Goran

I have both time and queues, I cannot deselect time as it is always there. I have tried just time and have tried diferent time ranges from 8 days to 1 month. I should have roughly 300 closed email / chat to archive.

I ran the queries and the following turned up empty

EGPL_ARCH_ATTACHMENT_LIST

EGPL_ARCH_OBJECT_LIST

EGPL_ARCH_PURGE_BATCH_IDS

EGPL_ARCH_TARGET_OBJECT_LIST

Thanks

Victor

try just with the time (don't select any queue) and check the results of the criteria query for the specific archive jobs you run...

Hello Goran

I tried just with time and no queues with the same result. What do you mean "check the results of the criteria query for the specific archive jobs" ?

Thanks

Victor

dconstantino
Level 4
Level 4

Threre is a ES7 patch to fix some of the DB issues. After running the patch there are some SQL schema changes. THe release notes have them.

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

On EIM/WIM systems with a Reporting database, the system is unable to archive any activities. A new defect CSCtr22952 - 'Archive schedule doesnt archive any activities' was created. The fix is included in EIM/WIM 4.3(2)ES9. You can obtain this Engineering Special from Cisco TAC.

Cheers,

Kris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: