Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all, Quick bit of background on this, the way our contact center currently works is that they have 1 line on their phones which they take both direct calls and calls via CSQ's. They have a few reports that they are using at the minute that incl...

Hi there, Hoping im posting in the right space, it has been a while. We are currently building out Webex CC in our sandbox. The typical inbound voice items are no issues however a skillset challenge is occuring on the chatbot. Whilst there are templa...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to deploy call studio and have a couple of questions    Does the Pcce need to  be always connected, powered up for icm to use it since we are looking to deploy it on a  laptop.   We are looking to deploy it on a standard laptop and a s...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we do these requirements below on UCCX: - If the incoming call to the UCCX is not answered, is there any option that automatically makes the UCCX make an outbound call to this number? - let's consider this call center for car service, and the cli...

I have script when call end by finesse it forward to postcall survey script as in URL: Configure Post Call Treatment on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 11.0(1) or Later - Cisco, and when check "Call Custom Variables Report" in CUIC I can ...

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Finesse audio

I connected headset to windows pc and I can hear audio, but when use finesse I can't hear anything,  is there any configuration i need to do related to finesse to get audio through headset

matee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes