Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR/TTS SOLUTION COMPATIBILITY

alicia.vega
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We would like to integrate a cheap ASR/TTS solution with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v8.5. We are thinking in VERBIO (http://www.verbio.com/webverbio3/index.php).

It's a solution with plenty support of MRCPv1/v2.

Do you think it could work? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Alicia,

I recommend adhering to the ASR/TTS products mentioned in the UCCX Compatibility Matrix, so that the supportability of the deployment is ensured. If you are keen on going with Verbio, please ensure that complete testing of their product is done & supported with Cisco Products.

To know supported ASR/TTS products with UCCX 8.5, refer " Speech Server " column on page 63 of UCCX Compatibility Matrix

HTH ?

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Alicia,

From CCX SRND:

"Nuance, Scansoft, and IBM are the only ASR and TTS providers that have been tested and will be supported"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/design/uccx851srnd.pdf

HTH,

Chris

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Alicia,

I recommend adhering to the ASR/TTS products mentioned in the UCCX Compatibility Matrix, so that the supportability of the deployment is ensured. If you are keen on going with Verbio, please ensure that complete testing of their product is done & supported with Cisco Products.

To know supported ASR/TTS products with UCCX 8.5, refer " Speech Server " column on page 63 of UCCX Compatibility Matrix

HTH ?

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

asafayan1
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

Did you every implement a solution? I need a cheap ASR solution as well.

Best,

Amir
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: