cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Audit UCCE agent attributes

jbach2003
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting reports from a customer of mine that some supervisors may be changing agent attributes without proper permission. Is there a way to audit who is changing agent attributes in UCCE 12.5? Would be nice to know:

-Person making the change

-Agent they changed

-Timestamp of when the agent was changed

I've looked the the schema and the agent_attribute table does not have any kind of datetime field in it.

2 Replies 2

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

Natively? Kinda sorta... it's a command line function called dumpcfg. You're essentially dumping the recovery key to see who did what since every change in the contact center has a unique key to it. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/icm-logger/69985-dumpcfg-icmconfig.html

If you want something more usable, there is Cisco/eGain CCMP, Speech-Soft KomandEX, Aceyus Director, and I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting. 

Like @Omar Deen dumpconfig is the way to go and once you get a handle on it it's pretty easy to use and provides all the information you're looking for.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: