cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authentication error: There is a problem accessing the authentication service. Contact your System Administrator."

rjunaid.sh
Level 1
Level 1

Hey, i installed ICM 12 on Windows Server 2016 and after installing ICM on that whenever i try to run ICM websetup i get that error  "Authentication error: There is a problem accessing the authentication service. Contact your System Administrator." i've tried with every possibility but nothing work for me my domain name is rjs.com so i tried with rjs\administrator, Administrator, and Rjs.com\administrator and my password but every time i get the same error can anyone help me with that?

Thanks in Advance

3 Replies 3

Check to make sure you have the right version of the software. Some of it was redone to enable 2016, as it wasn't originally meant for that.

Here's an article that discusses this.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/cce-12-0-now-supported-on-windows-server-2016/ta-p/3889014

i followed compatibility matrix for ICM i've installed Windows Server 2016 and sql 2017 and then ICM 12 but am still not sure what's causing the problem, because i've tried every possible solution i could Please help me so i can solve this ASAP.

Contact Cisco TAC for the faster solution

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: