Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto-Attendance option to call change the time to receive calls

orellanas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have a centralized Contact Center, from the Main Line of the company there are 5 options to get to different departments (sales),

the default time for all options to receive the calls is from 8 to 5.

In this case one of the department has changed the time to attend the calls from 7 to 4 but I can't find where to change this time frame.

Can you please help me with this ? 

Thanks in advance,

Alberto 

9 Replies 9

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have the ability to edit/modify the UCCX Script associated with this call flow?  If so, have you seen the Time of Day step in the script, that is there now?

I'm wondering if the time of day is checked before the main menu, or after each option is selected, as in, possibly upon transferring to another script.

I see TOD is present in the script, but I can't find those house of availability.

By the way thanks all you guys for taking the time to help me.

Alberto

Seems like the attachment did not make it.

Sorry,

Here it goes...

Thanks,

As you can see you have "Day of week" node followed by "+" branch, under which you would normally add "Time of Day" branch. Can you expend the + to see if you have Time of Day node there?

Since this applies to the entire script, and if you want to only apply it to specific CSQs using this script you will need to add IF statements to determine which CSQ (normally based on dialed number) you want to create different Day of Time schedule and simply add proper times within the node.

Thanks All,

What I did is to duplicate the script and rename it exclusively for the department that is going to have the new hours.

in that script in I went to Day of the week, I went to the properties for the "Time of Day" and click on Connections= OPEN then I changes the time Ranges from 7 to 3.

Thanks for the help.

Alberto

Not enough information.. we need to see where the five department options are presented.

If there's no sensitive information on script, I highly recommend attaching the whole thing here. 

Does the department you're trying to modify the time for have their own application and script?

Sean Vaidya
Level 3
Level 3

Could you post the script or a picture of it?

Does this department have their own queue? If so, more than likely, they have their own application/script that has time of day / open hours specified. 

Otherwise, like Anthony said, the time check could be in the main script prior to transfer. 

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have CCX, UCCE or some other product? 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: