Views
Helpful
Replies

Autocall Script using "place call step"

gavenm10240
Level 1
Level 1

place call script.GIF

I am trying to write a script that calls a phone number number and play a message when triggered.

When dialing the trigger, I am able to here my welcome prompt, and then I here a system message problem.

I am suspecting my "place call step" My call controll group for my CTI is group id "0" and I don`t know where to find a "DIALOG ID"

3 Replies 3

Hello,

Can i ask what is the system problem message that you are hearing ???

i can see in your scipt that you are redircting the call to another phone , is the CTI port has a CSS that can call the dest ??

Amer

When I dial my pilot [404] - the call heats my script WELCOME message via a CTI = 1348, and then I hear a ring, ring.. followed by an error message saying " I am sorry we are currently experiencing system problems and we are unavailable to process your call, please try again later".

On the IP Phone display I observed the same CTI prot number all the way. CTI port for the call is 1348 durring this test.

-----------------

I don`t know how can I do a test that will enable to to observer a call being placed back from UCCX to Callmanager.

I have enabled a "debug isdn q931" on my h323 gateway to see if any digits are being recieved from the callmanager.

The debug show nothing, I gues the uccx is not dialling ouy the number.

When I replace the "place call" step with the call redirect, the phone does ring but can not answer. It just keeps on ringing.

I would really like to archive this by using a 'place call "step.

regards.

Hello Gaven,

I think you are hearing the system error message because there's no Terminate step on your script. Please add a terminate just before the End step.

You need to add the dialog group to be able to place a call. You'd probably need to add dialog group 0, as this is the default. You can check this by going into Subsystems> Cisco Media.

HTH

Pablo